Tuesday, February 26, 2013

keepin' it real: pallet flag

One of the many projects I'm working on right now is this little beauty:


I found a few free pallets back in Utah and snatched them up right away. My husband and I then worked REALLY hard prying the boards apart. I really is A LOT of work and VERY hard!

This project is still in the works and does not look ANYTHING like the picture above. I have the pallet wood put together in a flag form, I have the entire thing painted white, and the blue box is painted as well. You can read more about this project here.

This "keepin' it real" series are projects that are on my Pinterest boards. I'm posting this now to keep myself honest and actually finish this project in the near future and get it off my Pintrest board. Once it's all done, I'll post my pictures and give some tips and tricks.

Wanna follow me on Pinterest? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment