Monday, March 4, 2013

sale * sale * sale

Get my animal finger puppet pattern now for $2.99! I will email a PDF of 16 animal patterns once I confirm purchase through the secure Pay Pal option.

Wondering what you can do with such adorable finger puppets?

  • Use them in a babysitting kit.
  • Make them yourself and entertain your grandkids.
  • Use this as an activity for your church youth groups.
  • Let your older kids help make the puppets and then entertain younger kids with their very own finger puppet play!
  • Make them yourself and entertain your kids at home, church, the doctor's office, or in the car.
The possibilities are endless! Order now and get your finger puppet pattern within 24 hours.

Do you already have a pattern and have made these puppets? I'd love to see them in action. Email me your pictures of how you use the puppets at: countingsheepdecor@gmail.com.

Thanks Peggy and girls for sharing your photo! I love the added bow.

1 comment:

  1. Macy seriously loves making these. She's almost made the whole set now. She takes them with her when she babysits, and sings Old McDonald with them. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete