Thursday, February 14, 2013

happy heart day

Have you seen this craft all over Pinterest? I did. At least, I think that's where I saw it. Anyway, I fell in love with it the instant I saw it! And I had to recreate it so I could store it in a closet until I moved to Arizona. 


Oh, boy. I just went to Pinterest to find the tutorial I used and I didn't see it any where! That means I found it on a craft blog and have NO idea where I found it. Nice. So, google or search on Pinterest "heart felt wreath" and I'm sure you can find something a little more detailed than what I'm going to explain.

All you need is a heart shaped wreath form, which I found at my local Hobby Lobby store, felt, and straight pins. I have seen the wreath forms online and at different craft stores. Cut circles out of felt. Obviously, I cut mine out of red felt. This takes more circles than I thought it would! Seriously, cut out A LOT of circles. The fuller you want your wreath to look, the more circles you need (can you see the two colors of red in my wreath? I had to buy more felt and cut more circles. My wreath wasn't as full as I wanted it. The sun had already faded some of the felt, so now I get two different colors!)! Pop in a good chick flick and you've got a fun craft to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment